2010年8月24日

Introduction of our new English Teacher: Corne

Dear students and parents.

My name is Corne and I am the new English Teacher at Dung Xin Elementary school. I am from Johannesburg, South Africa and I am twenty six years old. I have been in Taiwan for two and a half years now, and I really like the country and its friendly people. I am a certified teacher and I hold a Bachelors Degree in Technology Education, with Business Management and Psychology as main Subjects. I taught for a year in South Africa before I came to Taiwan where I worked at Sacred Heart Elementary school until recently. I enjoy teaching a lot and it feels so good to make a positive contribute in children’s lives through teaching. I am exited to be here and hope to meet all of my students soon. We are going to have so much fun learning English.