2010年6月6日

Getting Ready for Chung Li English Village

Grade 4 and 5 students were asked to write why they want to participate in our school field trip to Chung Li English Village later this month (Tuesday, June 29, 2010).

Here are some of their written responses:

English is my favorite subject. I hope I can speak to foreign people smoothly and read English books easily. I don’t want to miss any chance of learning English because I think my English will show improvement with practice. So I really want to be chosen for this field trip to Chung Li English Village. The opportunity is too good and I don’t want to miss it. Wish me luck!

~ Joyce Wang 王敏容 (Class 405)

英語非常重要,因為它是我們的國際語言。不論在哪裡都少不了美語,機場、車站、商店等,尤其現在是的電子世界,不會英文就像沒讀書ㄧ樣,跟外國人只能比手畫腳,因此,希望Teacher給我機會,讓我的英文更上ㄧ層樓。
~ Eric Ma 馮艾立 (Class 501)

因為去英語村可以讓我體驗到一些在學校裡無法做的活動,還可以認識一些新朋友,更可以增廣見聞,開拓國際知識。這是個趣味性的課程,所以我想參與這個活動。
~ Dave Lu 盧承佑 (Class 501)

English is my favorite subject. I feel very happy when I study English. One of my dreams is to be an English teacher. Therefore, I want to learn more English. I hope I can speak English fluently. I want to have a chance to meet teachers from all over the world. I’ve heared that Chung Li English Village has provided a great opportunity for students to learn English. So I sincerely hope you can choose me to go there to make my dream come true.
~ Angela Lan 藍彗瑜 (Class 406)

我想去英語村的原因是想體驗學習英文的樂趣,以及其他的精采活動,因為我相信:只要與老師和同學樂在其中,「快樂」學習英文並不是很難的。
~ Julian Chen 陳君臨 (Class 504)