2009年12月30日

2010 - Grade 5 New Year Resolutions



To celebrate a new year, grade 5 students thought about what they will DO to be better students, better individuals and better family members. Taking action to improve yourself, improve your relationships with others and improve our community are called resolutions. Here are some New Year resolutions by Dung Xin's Grade 5 students:



Class 501
I will respect and obey my parents.
- Cindy Chang (張秀涵)

I will exercise everyday to be stronger.
- Jack Hsiao (蕭宏宗)

I will hand in my homework on time.
Sunny Lee (李詩婷)

I will be kind to my younger brother.
- Patty Ho (何佩蓉)



Class 503
I will donate to the poor.
- Eric Yeh (葉哲銘)

I will help my father to stop drinking and stop smoking.
- Paddy Tseng (增品勛)

I will always throw the trash in the trash can.
- Emi Tseng (曾毓芳)

I will use less time to play computer games.
- Jessica Yang (楊佳)

I will get organized.
- Julia Wang (王璽君)



Class 504
I will get up earlier.
- Alan Chen (陳奕仁)

I will save 10 dollars everyday.
- Julian Chen (陳君臨)

I will review my homework every day.
- David Yeo (游昀璋)

I will study harder.
- Bonnie Chen (陳嘉妤)



Class 505
I will read more books.
- David Kuo (郭富翔)

I will eat more, exercise more and grow taller.
- Vicky Huang (黃麗篦)

I will train myself to be a runner.
- Cindy Yeo (游閎婷)

I will be polite.
- Crisa Chen (陳韻婷)

I will use good manners.
- Claire Tu (杜侑芸)



Class 506
I will help my father stop smoking.
- Jack Pan (潘聿豪)

I will help my parents do the housework.
- Jason Chou (周顯倫)

I will hand in homework on time.
- Arden Chen (陳建均)

I will not make my grandmother angry.
- Lucy Kuo (郭雅華)

I will not be afraid of ghosts and sleep alone.
- Candy Lu (呂亞玟)

I will be a singer and a dancer.
- Alice Teng (鄧羽涵)

I will make big progress in my studies.
- Cindy Wu (吳欣柔)



Class 507
I will save money to buy a big dog.
- Edwin Lien (連振原)

I will help my friends and make them happy.
- Brice Chang (江泓熹)

I will go to sleep earlier.
- Joseph Chou (周亦)

I will find the one I love.
- Betty Fang (方岑瑜)

I will stop eating junk food.
- Jane Chen (陳柔錚)

I will not lose my temper.
- Susan Chang (張沛縈)